Oh gosh, I've gained 2-3kg!! All thanks to my eat-play-sleep routine. =( Getting a new hobby now-- going to the gym (yes, I finally noe the way there myself). Me, Well and Stella went together cos Well wanted to try out the sauna room. My first time enjoying the sauna but not that enjoyable afterall. We went after Rachelle came back from elementary school and so I brought her along. There was a sign outside the sauna room saying 'No one under the age of 16 is allowed into the room' but we hack-care. However, she also could not tahan the heat and kept saying she wants to go out. In the end, I was going in and out of the room and had to cautiously grapped hold of my towel in case it dropped. A bit uncomfortable to be naked with just a piece of cloth over me, haha..
Learnt a new vocabulary from Hock Han: Rachelle is like Idaho's weather (meaning that it changes very fast) She can cry at one moment and laugh at the next.The weather now is weird-- in the morning the temperature is lower than freezing point but when it comes to 10am, the sky starts to get bright sunshine and I will need to switch to air-con instead of heater in the car. The theory behind this is cos of the little cloud cover in the sky so that in the daylight, heat is lost rapidly without the clouds trapping it (as Idaho landlocked and far from the sea, there's less evaporation from water bodies to assist in cloud formation). It's my own theory lah, so dun come after me if it's not true. =)
I haven't sent in my application form for the masters program. Gotta do it soon if not Giselle will be chased out from the full daycare. And Mindef sux-- monthly and furnishing allowance still not banked in yet, feel kana cheated. Luckily, we have been winning quite abit from mahjong, hee.. Poor Jonas, he has been sponsoring us for the last two weeks. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment