Tuesday, May 26, 2009

back from portland, oregon

Extremely exhausted from the 8hr-drive back from portland. There's nothing fascinating about portland, except that we get to see a lot of Asian faces. We visited the Multnomah falls, the 2nd highest waterfall in U.S., but it wasn't as grand as I had expected. The Columbia River is really huge and long though, and the interstate highway I-84 is just built next to it, so for almost one to two hours, I was staring at the waters.

Having our car broken down in the middle of the journey home was the spoilsport of all. Fortunately, there's still space avaliable in Michelle's car, so we lom-pang her car back while Alvin waited for the tow truck to come.

I practically bought nothing-- 2 roxy tops and a pair of sandals, 2 nike tops, and some miscellanous items. Oregon is a tax-free state so I kind of feel that I should have bought more to make up for the long journey there. But it was just too crowded with the memorial day sale going on, and I just hate crowds and queueing up to try on clothes.

Forgot our camera, so gotta wait till the rest passed me our pics b4 I can upload. Gotta sleep now, and hope tomorrow will be a brighter day.

No comments: