Thursday, November 5, 2009

I have a new hobby!

So excited about my new hobby, that is--making bows! I have only learnt it a few days ago from an American wife, Jessica, who is also the leader of the girl scouts group that Rachelle and Giselle are attending.

Just bought almost $40 worth of ribbons, and clips from ebay. I can't wait to start making the bows so that I'm in time to give them away as Christmas gifts!

If you are interested to learn, see this link: http://www.hipgirlclips.com

Another reason not to be reading my text. And this reminds me of my horrible incident on ebay! Just when I thought I'm so heng to manage to sell away that $100 stats book, and wth, the book got lost in the mail and I had to pay $100 back to the buyer!! I can't believe how unlucky I can be!

No comments: