Wednesday, September 24, 2008

4rd day in idaho =)

dawn from the airplane window.. Most amazing thing after the 15 hours flight.

flying above the clouds, woohoo.. I feel like a bird.

Bird's eye view of San Fransisco-- plane is going down!

That's Boise, Idaho with lotsa agricultural land.


Finally, we arrived at the Boise Airport, but still have a 40min drive to Mountain Home AFB.




hey if u are reading this, lucky u to have found my blog. This blog was specially meant as a diary of my stay in Idaho. Getting old u see, and my memory is fading too, perhaps this may keep me busy here too. Hope this will last long-- I remembered my first blog has only one entry and forgot the blog address! haha..

Idaho is pretty much similar to Arizona (I stayed there in 2003-2005), with yellow patchy grasses everywhere, few trees but sadly, this place is even more remote. From the whole 40-min from Boise airport to Mountain home AFB, there's no settlements at all!! Just vastness of ugly grasses and hills in the background. I feel so ulu now... The merit is the weather here. Yeah, my pimples are healing finally and there goes my oil-covered face!

I really hope to study here instead of wasting my youth away! I keep having this feeling that it will be hard to find any job if I'm inexperienced and I'm old by the time I returned back to Singapore. As for teaching, that shall be my last option cos I dun like the idea that my life is just going to be spent in schools, i wana see the world outside. Of cos, I love the students in hkss! But they were the ones who deter me from teaching too! haha.. I realise that I'm just too emotional to be a teacher, getting worried for every single issue that's happening. And I have this weird thing in me that tells me I have to be nice to everyone and I can't bring myself to really be angry with them, even if they have humiliated me (maybe I'm used to it too) and give me stupid names. No matter wat, I noe deep in their heart they love me as much as I love them. =)

It was hard for me to leave Singapore and to learn to live in a foreign & ulu land. No more Jurong Point, fried kway teow or bus 98. I need to practise driving again and gotta be independent. I can no longer rely on others to cook for me. Argghhh.. I hate to cook. Lucky this time round I'm getting smarter, got some recipe books and ready-to-cook mix. I can't get too wrong with these in hand. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.The picture is nice, but i think i can take better.Woo hoo.