However, to our dismay, we could not get any pavilion and had to settle with a picnic table first. Jian Huei brought a tent and it was really tiny.. haha.. but at least we can put our bags inside. (Not to mention that it rained that our bags were wet) Lucky b4 the rain, we shifted our stuff to a pavilion nearby if not I can't imagine what might have happened to us and the food.
I cycled again, and this time round we cycled rather far till my bum was getting really painful. I didn't get the chance to walk on the beach that day, I dun even noe what I was busy with and it was soon dusk. Played a bit of volleyball and frisbee but gave up after being hit by the frisbee thrown by Hanwei. I have to say I'm rather slow in reaction. =( Oh ya, I went to watch wei teck fish too, but too bad no fish and the fishing rod got stuck too.
Cos I was worried that we can't finish the food, I think my job there was to distribute and serve food to everyone. So happy that Soon Yi ate 5 bowls of bee hoon, haha.. Must have tasted really nice! (Look at his tummy in the pic below. lol)
Haoxiang gave me a card from the class with notes written behind-- done by him, charmaine and meng yang. Weixiang and Yanru also gave me a present, ironically I said "dun tell me it's hello kitty" and haha, I got it right. Some of the others also wrote notes for me.. Jianye bought me a cake too, din get to open it so I brought it home. Got a protrait too from 2 students who wan to prove that they can draw, haha.. yi qie wan mei =p So touching.. Thanks so much for the effort, and yes, I'll miss u all. =)
Teaching in hkss was the most wonderful experience for the year..
shifting our site, haha.. cheryl, dun need to cover your face!
the boys carrying the heavier stuff
i dun wan the bananas Soon Yi =p
gavin enjoying himself in the hammock
I'm the food distributor for the day =)
pink with traffic lights (got what i mean? =p)
haha.. bloated with 5 bowls of bee hoon
ehh.. this is obscene, what r u guys doing??
haoxiang giving me the farewell card
I looked as if I'm gg to cry..



No comments:
Post a Comment