Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shifted!

Our house with the garage on the left, and dats our toyota 4runner


Our house on the extreme left, followed by Jonas' and Hock Han's

It's my third day in my new house. Pretty big for us, it's got 3 bedrooms upstairs, and a rather big backyard. I think I really got to be a full-time housewife to maintain the house and sianz, gotta mow the grass in the backyard every week. =(
Right now, we have no furniture-- just a couch and a TV stand+TV and every night we are sleeping on this thin mattress that we loaned from the loan locker in base. I remembered I used these mattresses in my sec school days to do sit-ups.

Yesterday was my birthday-- I actually forgotten cos I lost count of the dates. Alvin bought me a Nds, but the colour was rose and I didn't like it. He said he thought i like pink and I retorted that it's not pink at all. And in fact I wanted a white one. So he went back to change it and they didn't have pink or white and guess what, he bought me a vacuum cleaner instead!! Arghh.. Thanks man. Cos I quarrelled with him the day b4 cos he didn't wan to get me a vacuum cleaner in Walmart and his reason was it was a waste of $! Not a waste of $ as a present huh? Nvm, I'll still get the nds that I wanted by hook or by crook.

Oh ya, luckily we have another 2 Sg families living next to us. Jonas (his wife is coming in mid Oct) and Hock Han & Well are just 2 doors away. Well is Thai and she is a really good cook. She knows how to make cakes, cook Thai and Japanese food. Yesterday she made Japanese curry, salad and some baked chicken wings over. I cooked spagetti and it tasted ok too. hahaha.. (I can cook too!) We had a small gathering and it's fun to have them around. Well is really nice, she has been helping me take care of the 2 gers when we go out. She's planning to have a baby here and I told her that hers will be an international family-- Singapore, Thailand and America. Haha..

No comments: