Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy birthday giselle!

Yesterday was giselle aka meimei birthday. We planned to go to Smoky Mountain for dinner, however cos Alvin had to help to move 4 sets of dryers and washers for his colleagues (cos we are the only ones with SUV) so in the end we settled with a home dinner instead.

As usual, Well and me are the chefs! Well cooked pasta, baked potato and steak. For me is simple, I just cooked some xiao bai cai and yeah, I baked chicken wings! Well came over to teach me how to cook and I should say I'm a genius! haha.. The baked chicken wings are nicceee.. I'll give it a 7/10. =)

The recipe is as follows: (created by me!)

15 chicken wings and drumlets
oregano leaves
parsley flakes
salt
sugar
a clove of garlic, minced
ketchup
soy sauce
Paprika
black pepper, grinded

1. Wash the chicken wings and put them in a large bowl.
2. Add one teaspoon (or tablespoon) of salt and sugar, and sprinkle the herbs and spice(based on your liking).
3. Add alot of ketchup and the minced garlic, and mix everything together.
4. Set it aside for 15 min while you preheat your oven. Set at 400 degree fahrenheit, 1 hour.
5. Put the chicken wings one by one on the baking tray and put into the oven when it's preheated.
6. After 30-40 min, remember to turn the chicken wings over for a more thorough cook.
7. Serve your yummy baked chicken wings!






No comments: