Rachelle & Giselle are going to school now, so everyday I gotta wake up at 7am to prepare myself b4 i dragged them out of bed. Rachelle's school starts at 8.20am and this week we are late for the assembly almost everyday. After that I'll bring meimei to her daycare centre. I'll drive home after that and sometimes if the thrift shop is open, I'll pop by to see if there's any bargain. And at 11am, I'll be on my way to fetch Rachelle. That's my routine currently. Sounds abit uninteresting, but I still enjoy the peacefulness here, having nothing to worry about.
However, such zuo-boing won't last long cos I'll be signing up for my master's program soon. It's a masters on public adminstration, and I can complete it within 2 years. It's starting in Jan so I can still slack for now. Next month is thanksgiving, I can't wait to go Las Vegas for my shopping trip!
Us from the sg airforce PCV advanced team
Outside the Thai restaurant from Well's hometown
Shopping happily at Boise factory outlet stores
I love pineapple rice, it's even served in a pineapple shell



No comments:
Post a Comment