Tuesday, October 28, 2008

my boxes finally arrived!

Finally, after what seemed like eternity, our 79 boxes arrived last thursday afternoon. We spent the whole day unpacking and was only like 30% done. Alvin piled up our clothes that was packed in garbage bags and the scene is horrifying! I had never realised that I had so many clothes! I never knew I had abercrombie polo tees in all sorts of colours. Even my shoes were like 30+ pairs. I had a bad headache after that, slept at 4am and my clothes were still piled like a mountain unpacked. That explains why I haven't been updating my blog.

Nothing extraordinary happened recently. I don't really dare to spend on things unneccessarily now cos our citibank card is over the credit limit already. Haiz, seems like we are in debt now. Still waiting for our furnishing allowance to come, that will be enough to cover our credit card bills and my thanksgiving shopping trip!

This friday is Halloween! We are planning a small party at Well's place. Gonna dress up Rachelle and Giselle with their princessy dresses! We are going to have BBQ and I'll be making fried bee hoon and some jelly. I think I need to try cooking the dish first. Yesterday I cooked herbal chicken soup and it tasted bitter to me hence I decided to add rock sugar to sweeten it. However, the rock sugar we brought from Singapore was really as huge as a rock but I didn't care and just threw it into the slow cooker. Ended up, Hock Han asked me if it's dessert or soup. Sianzz...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mickey mouse baby is hungry!!