Sunday, October 19, 2008









have not been updating my blog, but I will not give up on this one. Haa.. I was busy shopping (now is summer clearance!), cleaning the house, cooking... a typical housewife i guess. We just bought another car, a pT cruiser (a cousin of the beetle) cos it will faciliate me in fetching the gers to school. At first I wanted to get a beetle-- that has always been my dream car-- but it has only 2 doors so it's not really family friendly, and most beetles are manual (and i can't drive manual). I will post pics of my new car soon, once I got it washed! =p

Yesterday we went for a scenic trip to Sun valley, it's beautiful.. It's a ski resort actually but there's no snow yet. Nevertheless, we got to see lotsa ranches with horses, sheep and cows. I was so amused when i saw a group of lambs grazing on our way and at first I thought they were mushrooms! Haha.. And today we were at Twin Falls, saw a canyon in the amidst the town, just like a paradise from above. There's a small waterfall too, we could actually get to the bottom but it's too dangerous for the kids.

1 comment:

Hurricane said...

so beautiful! I also want to go!