It was a wonderful morning yesterday cos it's the first time we saw snow on the ground when we opened our door. Forgot to take pic of the first snow sia.. I kept trying to spot the shape of snowflake as I remembered my friend told me that they took a pic of snow upclose and they could see the shape of it lydat. Hmm.. all i see is like patches of 'snow'. Maybe I should get my 'professional photographer' to take a pic too.
A little disappointed that it didn't snow this morning.
Our xmas tree was lovely, in red and gold, but the tree topper spoilt the look. We had a golden star-shaped one from walmart actually and I liked that very much but after one day, it fused and so we went back to Walmart to get an exchange. However, the one we got was the last piece so we exhanged for a snowflake-shaped one, and we totally regreted it. Haizz, it doesn't fit the tree at all.. =(
Hasn't been to the gym since I'm back from Vegas. My right foot was swollen, perhaps due to the shopping + too much jogging b4 dat. Now it's getting better but I think I better be safe than sorry, so now I'm just busy online shopping in amazon.com or victoria's secrets. I just love amazon.com, it just have the cheapest deals and I get free shipping for a month after signing up for the amazon prime. Got my textbook from amazon.com too, have been trying to read it for a week but I'm still stuck at Chpt 1. I think I'm dead this time, reading about state budgeting is not the most enjoyable way to spend the hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment