We went for a ski trip the sat b4 xmas--yeah, I did my basic lesson on skiing! All i can do now is climb up a gentle slope (it's not as easy as it sounds), brake with a wedge, and ski down a low altitude slope, and turning left or right with minimal accuracy. Btw I posed an ugly pic of me below (I think I looked as fat as a snowman-- but for clarification, it's cos I stuffed some gloves into my pockets plus the amount of clothes I'm wearing underneath).
It's snowing cats and dogs every alternate days. I soon realised the first sight of snow is amazing but after a while, when I see how hard it is to shovel away the snow along our driveway, with the snow accumulating at our doorstep, the number of accidents we encounter during snowstorms, and the terrifying incidents of my car skiing when I was making turns, I thought snow is not as pure or perfect as I had imagined, it has its cons too.
I still hasn't gotten my nintendo ds. My cheapskate hubby wants to wait until post-xmas sale to get one and who knows, it's sold out everywhere!! Yes, I mean everywhere! We went to all the stores and the salepersons told us a week b4 xmas there was plenty but now it was all sold out. I just couldn't believe it. Sianz.. However, when I was at Walmart, I saw the couple in front of me returning a Acer One mini laptop that I have wanted (it's sold out too), Alvin bought that as my belated Xmas gift instead. It was a good deal afterall, $265 for one laptop. Which means I have to wait till next year to get my nds. =(
Us on a F-15! I was shocked to see the hundreds of buttons on the aircraft!



No comments:
Post a Comment