Happy birthday Eng Hwee, and just a reminder-- u r getting older!! ;)
My new year resolution: Continue religiously dieting by eating less junk food and going to the gym when the weather permits (which means I gotta wait till spring). One more.. I need to spend less, but right now I really need to get a new printer to print out all my coupons and assignments.
We've been spending weekends in Evon's house (she's living on the other side of the main road) with mini-pot lucks and watching horror movies. There's this horror movie craze, especially thai ones. I bought a English version of 'Shutter' and it was scary! I can't stop thinking of the man with the ghost sitting on his back.
Yesterday, Alvin bought me an nds.. It's the metallic rose one-- no choice, since it's out of stock everywhere. Thanks dear! But pls stop grumbling that I'm spending $$ all the time when u r the one buying them!
Presently, I'm trying hard to finish my textbook 'Memos to the Governor' b4 I can start doing my assignment which is due on 25th Jan. It's a book that makes me feel sleepy but still gotta finish it. And dats wat I'm going to do now..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment