I haven't been updating my blog, as usual, just busy with the daily routine and this week, I'm having my classes! Haven't been reading my textbook since I went to class cos I realised most of the rest hasn't even touch theirs. There are 10 students in the class, most from the military but I'm was awed when I saw them all so awake while I'm the only one dozing to sleep during the first lesson! Anyway, I was the most quiet person in class, cos they were always debating about some political issues that I had no idea at all. In fact, half of what the lecturer was talking makes no sense to me. Anyway, partly I was daydreaming but most of the time, he was just talking about Congress, Social Security, Republicans vs Democrats, which only Americans would be really aware of, and seriously, are issues I have not much interest on. I just feel that it's so dumb that Americans want to carry on with this Social Security thingy when they know it's going to go bankrupt soon. Why can't they just have a Central Provident Fund system like Singapore? Anyway, that's not my intended discussion here. The only satisfying part of this class is I got an A for my first assignment. Yes, it's a good start, though I know I won't be getting high marks for class participation, but I rather keep quiet than make myself feel stupid.
Anyway, studying is good in another way. Cos the fee is expensive, I'm restricting myself from buying unnessarily now. Come to think of it, I still have plenty of time to shop and it's silly to shop now when everything on sale is winter clothes.
Hmm... I think I'll better be more kiasu-- gotta go read my textbook now. Hee... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment