Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Badddd luck.. =(
Bad luck has befallen on me-- I lost in nearly all the mahjong game (although we play 10 cents, max I can lose is $30),and i just crashed my car! Arggghhh... it happened 2 days ago. I was just about to send the kids to school in the afternoon and they were still fighting in the car even though we are going to be late. I was so fumed that I forgot Alvin parked his car outside the garage and I reversed and hit the car at the side. In the end, my car was badly hurt , the side behind the back door was dented really bad. Alvin's new car was scratched at the side too. It was the worst day of my life! I was so heartbroken that I cried. I told Alvin that we can forgo the trip to Salt Lake City and use the money to fix my car but he say it's not worth it. Haizz.. But everytime I see my poor car, I feel so depressed. How can I be so careless? What's done cannot be undone now... Sad sad sad..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Dun worry. Once the bad luck over, happiness is on the way
haha.. hope so.. haven't play mahjong for a while so hard to tell. My car is sold anyway. Miss my pT crusier..
Post a Comment