Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back from salt lake city

A short escape to the capital city in Utah! Cool.. I love the place, it's just like Arizona but with much more snow compared to Idaho. I mean the bright lights-- it just feels like in New York, or Singapore. I guess I really missed the fun of living in a bustling city, cos all I see in Mountain Home is the cows.

Oh yes, Salt Lake City reminds me of San Fransciso too because of the trams. It's called Utatrax i think. We visited the historic church in Temple Square, not really visit cos we only stood from afar to take some pictures. haha.. On my next visit, I bet I won't missed stepping into the church again.

I can't believe we went to the same restaurant for the 3 whole days! Even Rachelle and Giselle grumbled. The food from Golden Dragon Restaurant was good but I really wanted to try Korean or Japanese food. Haiz..

Of cos, the whole trip was a shopping trip again. Haha.. I have reduced my purchase due to reduced budget, but I was glad cos I was not trying to buy excessively. Still, we spent about $500, though I only bought a pair of Nine West boots, a pair of CK jeans and 3 polo ralph tops, and a Coach waist pouch and sling bag. The rest of the $ was spent getting some Coach gifts and some on the kids.

Right now, I am still struggling with the last assignment that is due in 2 weeks time. Luckily I managed to ask the professor to extend one more week for me cos I went for a trip. But somehow I'm just too sianz to start with it. Yawnz..



No comments: