I've been crazily busy lately, no time to even turn on my laptop now. My routine for the day has changed drastically: 8.20am I'll be leaving home to fetch my 2 monsters to school, 11am to pick them up, 11.30am I have to rush home to cook lunch cos giselle is attending another school in Mountain Home town at 1pm so I will leave the house at 12.30pm and by the time I'm back it's already 1.30pm, and after having a short break, I have to pick her up at 4.15pm. What a life now! Not to even mention that I still have to finish up my textbook in one week time from now! And it's still 60% to go... Sianz.. Life is erratic..
One advancement for me-- I've managed to break the barrier of driving in a highway. Now I have to drive everyday to the town via the highway at 75mph (though the speed limit is 65 mph) which is like 120kmph. Dat's pretty fast, but it's not that frightening cos the road is mainly straight and sometimes I will speed up more to save time. However, when it comes to moving around in the town, I'm still the no-sense-of-direction driver. The school is located just before the town so usually I will only send her there and go home straight. Once, I attenpted to go to the Dollar Tree (it's a shop dat sells everything at a dollar). I managed to get there but I did not know how to go home from there. haha.. I wanted to go to the Mac but I ended up in the thrift shop (it sells 2nd hand things) and lucky me, I saw Lok and he gave me the directions home).
Chinese new year is coming and my fellow neighbours are busy making pineapple tarts etc, as for me, nah... I rather spend the time working on my text. Happy Chinese New Year to all who are reading my blog and hope u get more ang pow money! And yes, I can give out less ang pow here.. Save $$$! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment