Thursday, June 25, 2009

bored bored bored. I finished 'Breaking Dawn' but I was disappointed with it--agree with reviews that critiqued how the love story of Edward and Bella ended in the third book. True, after she became a vampire, the plot wasn't that enticing anymore.

I am so bored these days that I am bringing them to parks and bringing a book there to read. Currently reading Nicholas Sparks' 'The Notebook' which I bought from yard sale (25 cents or a little more). I have watched the movie and cried and now I finally has the time to enjoy the book.

We sold our BMW M3 to a pilot and got a cheaper car instead. Haiz.. After my car broke down, I realise expensive cars are not any better than cheap cars--they are not free of repairs. Anyway, very sad cos that repair cost almost $2k USD and our pockets are burned!! I can buy 2 LV bags or 6 coach bags!! (Anyway, it's just an analogy, I am not that crazy to buy so many bags!)

So instead of going to Vegas, I opted for a cheaper destination for the upcoming independence day-- Salt Lake City. This time round, we will be going with our distant relatives, Michelle and her hubby. Looking forward! =)

No comments: