I can't believe I'm now dealing with probability (that's the easy part) and what z-test or t-test! Argh.. I'm bound to fail this time... =(
My right arm has been aching for the past 2 days from cooking all the party food. It was a nightmare for me. I couldn't sleep for one week, getting stressed up just like I always do b4 my exam. Luckily all my food are edible, albeit it was the first time I'm trying out some of the recipes. (Woohoo.. I'm a genius!)
The menu for the birthday:
1. baked chicken wings (blogged this recipe b4)
2. homestyle tofu (from rasa malaysia blog)
3. sweet and sour pork (not as good as I have expected cos the skin wasn't crispy)
4. fried bee hoon (my all time fav easy dish from auntie Sina)
5. pandan chicken (from rasa malaysia)
6. curry chicken (my all time fav too!)
7. potstickers (alvin burnt rather than fried them!)
8. mickey-shaped nuggets
as for dessert..
9. almond longan
10. japanese jelly
11. bo-bo cha-cha (yummy!)
Anyway, I was glad we received more ang pow than toys (poor Rachelle!) but seriously we don't have room for more toys anymore. Nevertheless, it was hard work (for me!) but worth it.



1 comment:
thank you for all the work,it was a great party for all. My parents and I were happy to be invited and enjoyed the feast very much =)
Great job!
Post a Comment