I'm still struggling with my stats final assignment. Another 23 hours to go b4 I am done with it. Yet it's still 80% undone, absolutely lost this time. DEAD.
Yard sale business was bad. I barely sold anything, with a earning of less than 20 bucks. And one of my American friend told me it's because that particular Saturday was not pay day yet. Next sat gonna shift to my place, with my supposedly better fengshui. Nah, my house is just more visible from the main road. ;) Which also means I have to clean up my garage and house. Arghh.. I'm lazy.
This week is a busy one, helping Pris to babysit Joanna as she is also studying and doing assignments for her degree. She was complaining to me: "It's like my whole life is study, study and study." Sure it is for me too, and no time to really slack for a day without feeling a sense of guilt. I am so TIRED!!!
On top of my wishlist: I want to make pandan cake! I am so envious of those who can make it, and they just tasted like heaven! (It has been my favourite since primary school.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment