Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm free from that horrible stats course!

Currently trying to shed those excess 4 kg I had gained by eating salad for dinner, and trying to start running again. I ran on the treadmill for nearly two hours on Sunday, and today my body was so exhausted that I had been sleeping the whole afternoon. Gotta go to the gym tmr again!

Got some books from the library that has been extended 3 times already and finally when I have the time to start reading, it's going to be due in 3 days' time.

I'm so excited to have the kids starting school again, cos Rachelle and Giselle will be in school till 3pm, and my biggest task will be to pack lunch for Giselle. Otherwise, I'll have more time for myself every weekday. I can't wait to go to Boise all by myself without dragging them along. Sometimes it's really hard to have the kids tag along. They will just keep grumbling when I go to shops like Forever 21 and Giselle will start saying: "Mummy, u have a lot of clothes already. Can u stop buying clothes?" Arghh.. I feel like I'm the kid here, nagged by my mum. But once we step into Disney store or Build-A-bear workshop, I will know I have made the biggest mistake of my life (but I'm attracted to these shops myself). They just wouldn't get out till they buy something. I really wonder how some women can be full-time housewives, cos it is driving me nuts and I feel so deprived of my own time. But anyway, I'm going to see them less soon! ;)

Below is a video Rachelle took with Gerald, Pris' boy, when I took all the kids to a carnival in the AFB. It's really funny! =)

No comments: