Saturday, August 29, 2009

more 'AUNTIE' lor..

My on-the-process of becoming 'auntie' activities:

1. Walking my kids to and from school 3 times a day. (Giselle managed to get into the base school, but her timing is from 12-3 while Rachelle is from 8.20-3)
2. Plus chasing after them like a crazy woman when they are riding their scooters way too fast.
3. Carrying an umbrella under the scorching sun, which is definitely conspicious cos no ang-mohs do that.
4. Always finding ways to save $$-- e.g. cutting out grocery coupons, or reprimanding my hubby for spending uncessarily (such as buying fast food when we have food at home).
5. Being excited about going to yard sales! =D

Not as predicted, I am much more busier since their school term started. Of cos, my assignments are neverending too.Currently trying to finish up my library research assignment that makes up 85% of the grade, so it's my top priority now. I glad it's almost done and now I'm taking up "Cultures of organizations" which is quite an interesting module to me. Finally taking a break next week!
Bruneau Sand Dunes State Park









No comments: