I felt that I was rotting... covered with layers of spider webs... Last Saturday was the first time I went beyond mountain home AFB. OMG! I just can't figure out why I can't enjoy the beauty of life even when I have tons of assignments on hand. This unspeakable stress is building in my body. I didn't want to acknowledge it but I know it's there and that's the reason I didn't want to go anywhere.
Finally one paper down, and I have some time (3 days exactly) before the next paper is due.
It was a relief to finally release some of my stress with retail therapy again. The mall was having summer clearance, so I manage to grab some shorts from Abercrombie and Hollister. The happiest place is always Disney Store, it is always filled with the cutest things on earth!

Oh yeah, finally I got a new camera. =) No more dark and low resolution pics!



No comments:
Post a Comment