Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm a super fan of 孫自佑! ;)

Inexorable amount of assignments is making me breathless (I'm taking 2 modules online currently to expediate the completion of my degree), but I have to admit I am 'eating snake' lately. All 'coz of this: 超级星光大道第五季
Oh my god, 孫自佑 may not be good-looking, but he can really cheer me up when I see his exuberant performance! Without doubt, 星光 has become a way for me to relax without stepping out of my house. =)





Nevertheless, I'm still feeling the stress with so many datelines written on my September-October schedule. Sadly, this stress also encumbers my attempt at weight loss, cos I would be reluctant to go out when I know I have a assignment due soon, and this engenders my unstoppable appetite!
Somehow, I am despondent about this weight gain issue-- in fact, this feeling worsened today when someone I met last year can't recognise me cos of my weight gain. -_- All I can say is I'm not determined enough.

Anyway, I wouldn't be updating my blog frequently for the next few weeks, have to really put some effort on my homework, as well as ensuring my daughters are putting equal effort on theirs.

No comments: