Almost every sat night, friends from our clique will come over for ktv and drinks. It was fun to see them getting drunk and doing silly things. Haha.. But on the other hand, I was kinda sianz cos we are always the ones buying the drinks and I'm always the one to cook. Last night, I felt really fed up cos he knew I had an assignment to do, yet he still asked them to come over and stayed till 4am. Instead of doing my assignment, I had to entertain them and played mahjong even though I seriously wanted to do my work. I desperately felt unappreciated for the things I do! And I guess sometimes I do show it on my face--but it's really how I feel. Next sunday, I'm having my exam on sunday, and if they comes again, I'm going to be really mad. I really need some peace!
Anyway some photos from our salt lake city trip.



No comments:
Post a Comment