Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hailstones!

It rained hailstones yesterday afternoon! The second time of my life to view such an amazing phenomenon of nature (though Well told me that in her hometown in Chiang Mai, hailstones are much bigger that can hurt your head). Spring is here, and I just can't wait to go yard sale again.. =)

I still remembered when we first arrived in Mountain Home AFB, and being the first ones to be here, we were even on the newspapers! (see link for the news article, but ignore my unglam pic)
http://www.mountainhome.af.mil/news/story.asp?storyID=123117650


Now, there are more and more Singaporeans, I just met 2 friends whom we were in Arizona together. It feels more like home now when I see Singaporeans around, rather than being feeling out of place wherever I go. Oh ya, I managed to drive to Boise by myself. It was a challenge for me, aggravated by the fact that my GPS was not working and I don't know the way. Lucky Evon was in my car to instruct me the directions. Anyway, I feel more confident in driving than before.


No comments: