Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I had the best lecturer of my life! He's someone who has taught me the importance of vision, the outlook of life--and to succeed depends on this vision. To lack a vision is likened to feeling lost (dat's what I'm feeling now!)

Is a mother's priority of life just family? For me, I seriously think no. Even though my answer to Dr. Meyer's question about what motivates me is family, ironically i think it's not. It's me, myself, the urge to want to be successful, the dream: to live a life. I no longer wants to be indifferent, and thus I am working hard to turn my dream into reality. Is that wrong? It seems to me that there are eyes glaring at me and saying "You are a mum, and u should be doing your job taking good care of your children, that's your priority now!" The dilemma I'm facing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Do wat makes u happy. It's all abt balance. A well-balanced and happy mum is the best mum! Dat takes care of your priorities.