Student Grades
Student Name: WONG,WOEI SHIN
Please choose the Term you want to see Select Spring 2009
Selected Term: Spring 2009
TITLE DEPT CRSE Hrs Grade
IMPLEMENTATION P SC 5043 03 A
PUB BUDGET/FINANCE P SC 5183 03 A
GPH GPS HA HE GPA
Term 6.00 24.00 6.00 6.00 4.00
I am more than surprised to see the 2nd A i got! This time I wasn't confident with getting an A at all, cos the first day of class I was dozing off.. (again, I know). Second, I did not finish any of the readings or books even after class ends. I felt so lazy and so guilty I was wasting my $$. But then, it was b'cos I was busy doing my research for my group paper, which I had the toughest part. And I realised every month when I finished class and getting to do post-assignment, I will be sick. Mebbe it's my stress symptoms-- I hate the feeling of worrying that I don't do well for my paper!
I've been spending less on Victoria Secrets now, now I addicted to Forever 21! hehe..
Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment